16 Cheap Products Makeup Addicts Swear By
Written by Carly Walker
It can be difficult to navigate the world of makeup. With so many brands and products out there, it can get confusing. But there are some great affordable products on the market.
- Some of these cheap products makeup addicts swear by include:
- A brow pencil
- A bronzer
Whether you are on a budget, or just looking for some more affordable products, this post will be very helpful.
You don’t always need to spend a fortune to get a good quality product. Check out these 16 cheap products that makeup addicts swear by.
1. e.l.f is an amazing and affordable makeup line at the drugstore. The liquid eyeliner is a popular product, and Julie A. says ‘It lasts all day, doesn’t smudge, it’s easy to apply, and it was only $2!’
2. Another great affordable brand is NYX, and the micro brow pencil is an amazing dupe for the more costly Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz pencil. Yamini R. says ‘At $10, it’s less than half the price. It works wonderfully.’
3. Sheet masks are a great treat for your skin. The ones from Etude House are cheap and work great. Ninette C. says ‘Etude House is an inexpensive Korean brand I love. Their basic sheet masks are about $1.20 each and I love them.’
4. Blush from Milani is another incredibly cheap find. Bailey M. says ‘The Milani baked blushes are also some of the best blushes you can buy at the drugstore.’ She says that are super pigmented and a great dupe for the pricier Nars blushes.
Click ‘Next Page’ to see more affordable makeup products. What are your thoughts so far? Let us know in the comments below and SHARE with your Facebook friends!