10 Ways To Know You’re In A Relationship With The Right Person
Written by Nastasia Delmedico
Developing healthy, strong, and long lasting relationships take time, patience, and commitment to those you feel strongly for. Although every romantic relationship is bound to arrive at a bumpy road, there are several ways to sort through your emotions and experiences to discover whether your partner is the right one for you. Setting aside the romantic getaways and the exchanging of thoughtful gifts, this gallery digs beyond the material satisfactions of being in a relationship to arrive at:
- How the person makes you feel
- And how to notice when the bond is strengthening naturally
From feeling comfortable in your own skin, to respecting each other's thoughts and opinions, building a relationship should feel natural and easy to thrive.
Here are 10 ways to sort out whether you’re in a relationship with the right person.
1. Although you might feel shy, private, and emotionally closed off at the start of a new relationship, expressing how you feel and sharing your thoughts with your significant other is a promising sign that things are beginning to fall into place.
2. Sharing everything with your partner also means that you are willing to drop the wall, open up, and share your most vulnerable parts. When becoming vulnerable with someone makes you feel self-conscious, this may be a sign that you’re not comfortable enough to show your true self.
3. Sharing mutual respect for one another is a good indication of a strong union between two people who aren’t trying to change the other person.
4. And despite his quirky characteristics and hobbies, you admire him anyway and more so because of them.
Click on the ‘Next Page’ to continue reading. What are your thoughts on this so far? Let us know what you think and make sure to SHARE this post with all of your Facebook friends.