10 Makeup Hacks For Beginners
Written by Nastasia Delmedico
Whether you’re a newbie when it comes to applying makeup or find purchasing beauty products a little daunting, there are a number of beginner hacks that will make the process of getting ready for a big event that much easier. This gallery will include:
- How to use concealer for multiple purposes
- How to achieve longer lashes
- And how to develope a flawless beauty routine
With a little practice and a few makeup tricks, your experience with makeup will eventually take a turn for the best.
Here are 12 makeup hacks to keep in your back pocket when you’re just starting out with makeup.
1. While concealer is a great product to cover up the occasional blemish, you can also use concealer to lighten up any of the darker areas on your skin, especially if you have darker under eyes. For a fresh and minimal makeup look, simply apply a sheer layer of concealer under your eye for a flawless finish.
2. Instead of purchasing a lighter coverage foundation for the summer months, apply a small amount of your moisturizer into your existing foundation to reformulate its consistency. This will help you to save money while still having a flawless face that doesn’t slide in the heat.
3. To get the most out of your mascara, apply a layer of mascara to the tips of your lashes after using an eyelash curler. Then, apply additional coats to the base of your lashes to ensure length and fullness.
4. Instead of applying foundation directly to your skin, using a foundation primer or an illuminator will help to assist with your skin’s texture. This will also assist with an even application of foundation.
Click on the ‘NEXT PAGE’ button to read about more makeup tips for beginners. Let us know in the comments below and SHARE this with your Facebook friends.