This Is What Princess Diana May Have Looked Like Today
Written by Beatriz Sanchez
Last July marked what would have been Princess Diana’s 56th birthday and we can’t help but wonder what the world would be like today if she hadn’t passed away in 1997.
- Princess Diana was born on July 1st, 1961
- She died on August 31st, 1997
The famous down-to-earth Princess brought a fresh air to the castle and to people’s hearts. Since she married Prince Charles at St. Paul’s Cathedral in the summer of 1981, people couldn’t seem to look away.
Here are some facts about this grandiose woman and what we think she’d be up to today if she were alive.
1. Diana’s older sister, Sarah, is the reason Prince Charles and Diana met, as she was the one dating him. However, their relationship hit a rough patch when she told a reporter, ‘I am not in love with Prince Charles.’
2. Diana, however, seemed to really like him and even had a picture of the Prince above her bed at boarding school.
3. Diana was 16-years-old when she met Charles, who was 28 at the time. According to Vogue magazine, she was thrilled and told her music teacher all about it.
4. However, they didn’t start dating until 2 years later, when Diana was 18-years-old and Charles, 30.
Click on the ‘Next Page’ to continue reading. What are your thoughts on this so far? Let us know what you think and make sure to SHARE this post with all of your Facebook friends.