8 Things You Have Always Wanted to Know About A Man's Johnson
Written by Beatriz Sanchez
Other than to relieve oneself and give/receive pleasure, most men--and women--are pretty clueless about what the male’s reproductive organ is capable of doing.
- Giving life is not one of them
This is, quite frankly, astounding, considering the amount of time people spend talking about it, admiring it and according to Freud, envy it.
Now is your chance to get to know it a little better. These are 8 facts that most people don’t know but probably should.
1. It’s a different color than the rest of the body: This has to do with hormones. Both testosterone and estrogen regulate the activity of melanocyte cells, which are in charge of releasing melanin, the protein pigment responsible for our skin color. When men hit puberty, the color of their member gets a little darker.
2. Smoking can shorten the male organ as much as a centimeter: Everything that happens below the belt requires good blood flow, and smoking calcifies blood vessels, which prevents circulation--this eventually shrinks the organ.
3. Doctors can grow skin using the foreskins of circumcised babies: One foreskin can produce 23,000 square meters. To put things into perspective, that’s enough to tarp every Major League field with human flesh, according to Men’s Health.
4. Circumcised foreskin can be reconstructed: In order to do this, doctors need to pull skin towards the tip and set it in place with tape, rings or caps. Unfortunately, for this to work the skin needs to be pulled for years. It takes awhile but it can be done.
Click on the ‘Next Page’ to continue reading. What are your thoughts on this so far? Let us know what you think and make sure to SHARE this post with all of your Facebook friends.