Strange And Interesting Coincidences In Human History
Written by Hillary Nguyen-Don
You can’t always plan your life so that things go exactly your way. Life is full of coincidences. Some common coincidences that may commonly occur in your life includes:
- Wearing the same outfit as a friend
- Running into someone you know in another country
- Getting two of the same presents
These are some common everyday occurrences that probably happens to a lot of us. However, there are other coincidences that are a lot more rare.
Here are a few crazy coinky dinks that will leave your jaw on the floor! Have any of these ever happened to you?
1) This one isn’t exactly ‘hilarious’ but we must say that this is a pretty crazy coincidence. Not only did these brothers die the same way, but it was the same driver who killed them! That’s spooky.
2) Five months after this episode aired, the tragic 9/11 event happened. Did Johnny Bravo predict the future?
3) These identical twins were separated at birth and were adopted by two different families. However both were named James. The freaky part? Once they reunited they learned that they both married women named Linda, and then to women named Betty. They also had sons. One twin named his child James Allan, and the other twin named his James Alan.
First To Know
4) Whether you believe in reincarnation or not, you must admit that these two have an uncanny resemblance to each other.
Click on the ‘NEXT PAGE’ button to see more hilarious coincidences on the following page. Which one is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below and SHARE this with your Facebook friends.